Wednesday, July 8, 2009

At last supper...


"Food!"

48x36 acrylic on canvas
$6500 plus the cost of shipping in the US
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase

I'm finally done with "Food!" Yeah! The past week or so I've been anxious about getting started on new work, and so I'm very happy with the final results of this painting, and I'm happy to be moving on.

Speaking of moving, Corrine and I will hit the road tomorrow and head south to be at the Los Altos Art and Wine Festival. It's July 11th and 12th in Los Altos CA. I'm hoping to have a great show again this year and I'll have a bunch of new work for sale, including "Food!" Hope to see you there.

Just a little note to say I'm not sure I how often I'll be posting while on the road. I plan to do a little though.

Time to hit the hay.

Bri-

No comments: