Sunday, November 16, 2008

Coffee Lab


"Coffee Lab"

coffee and ink on paper
6x9 unframed
$25 plus $5 shipping in the US

E-mail me to purchase






I was talking to some friends at a party last night about my new daily paintings, and they wanted to see a lab. So this chocolate lab painted in coffee is for them.

I had first heard about daily painting from an article in the magazine Art Calendar and thought it was a great idea. I however didn't take part in the movement until I met painter Don Gray. He lives in the town of Union, OR, about 15 miles from where I live in Baker City, and he's a daily painter. Seeing his daily paintings really inspired me to start doing it too.

Note: this dog is based on pictures of labs I have painted in the past.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

B- Love your pic...want more-- but It doesnt look like OUR dog!!Sandy