Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Self Portrait complete...

"Self-Portrait Dream Dots"

12"x6" acrylic on canvas
$300 unframed plus $5 for shipping in the US
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase


I spent much of my day working on little details of the sheets, and my nose. I have to say I love painting dogs, myself or any person for that matter not so much.

That said, I'm also very glad to have created another self-portairt and this time with Bettini. Even though she doesn't like to have her picture taken, she loves to sleep with us. Which is what I need to go do.

Bri-

5 comments:

Coffee Messiah said...

I keep meaning to send this to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RegxhTu748

Are you familiar with her? It's quite a story and she's well known, although not to the masses so much anymore.

Cheers!

Dogs by Bri said...

That looks so awesome. I wish the movie was finished because we run a art film night here in Baker every month. It would be perfect.

I might have video of the show on-line after the opening on Friday.

Thanks again.

Bri-

Coffee Messiah said...

I heard from a friend in Seattle, that he just saw the documentary.
Haven't looked it up, but must be available..........

Katherine said...

Dreaming of dots and circles lately???

Dogs by Bri said...

I have been on a dot kick for the past 6 to 8 weeks. It's great fun and I have no idea how long I'll be into it.

Bri-