Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cards...

"Blank Cards"

7"x5.25" ink on water color paper
$8 plus $1 for shipping in the US
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase

I decided to make a birthday card for our friend Bruce the other day, because we didn't have time to get a store bought card before the mornings surprise breakfast party. The card was a big hit.

Our friend Kelsey asked if I'd make more so she could buy them. I like all artists love to make money, so I figured I'd sit down today and see how many I could pump out. Over the day with I made a few and I think I'll continue to make more.

I said earlier that I like money, but my motivation has it's limits. Don't think you can get me to do commissions this way, because you can't. I'll happily make cards of dogs I like, but I won't take orders for this style. You know us artists can be a pain to deal with. I'll post more examples of the cards soon.

Bri-

No comments: