Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tigger and the Squeaky-Final


"Tigger and the Squeaky"

6x6 acrylic on canvas
$125 plus $5 for shipping in the US
SOLD

This is the finished piece that will be part of a fund raiser for Best Friends of Baker. Tigger is one of their adoptable dogs at the moment and the sale of this painting will help Best Friends to continue the great work they do on behalf of abandoned animals.

So if this painting is bought before Friday nights fund raising at $125 all that money will go to Best Friends. If you wait till Friday it could go for more than that at auction. No matter what the money will go to a great cause. Thanks.
Bri-

2 comments:

Keeneye said...

I love this one! Tigger has such expression in his eyes. Awesome awesome!

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks. It's always an aspect I try to capture in my subjects. I have another picture of him I might create in the coming weeks. He was a great subject.

Bri-