Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pet quality...


Digby
(in progress)
18"x14" acrylic on canvas
SOLD


Digby is almost pet-able now with all the little brush strokes. I haven't progressed as much as I'd like because of other commitments, mainly the Baker City Cycling Classic. Which I'm very much looking forward to directing this coming year.

Back to Digby though. She is looking so soft and warm I just want to cuddle up to her. I also realize that I need to bring a different camera to photograph the painting, because I keep getting out of focus images. She's a beautiful subject and I'm enjoying the process immensely.

I should also mention that my appearance on Oregon Art Beat will be Jan. 5th, 2012. I'm very excited. More details to come about a viewing party here in Baker City.

Bri-

No comments: