Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snow filled Saturday...

"Paco in the Big Bed"
(in progress)

20"x16" acrylic on canvas
SOLD

Hope you bought some art for your loved ones on Black Friday and had a Happy Thanksgiving.

We again hosted the Baker City Turkey Trot, breaking the 300 barrier this year, and both the men's and women's course records were broken. Who would have thought, under such conditions? This was the first year that we had ice and snow on the ground. It seems like fun was had by all even with the cold temps.

Today's snow was beautiful, but I'm glad it didn't snow on Thursday.

Paco is continuing to take shape, and I love how he's coming to life. Before long he'll be heading home to Terri and Dennis.

Bri-

2 comments:

Don Gray said...

Paco's looking great, Bri!

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks Don,

Today was the first day since Thursday last week, that I didn't get to work on him. Tomorrow, Tuesday, I hope to make a ton of progress.

I started adding finer brush strokes on Sunday. I love the way his fur is starting to grow and curl.

Bri-