Monday, March 29, 2010

The Lion is almost tame...


"Lion Tamer"
(in progress)
12x12 acrylic on canvas
$500 unframed add $13 for shipping in the US
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase

Today was my first, full day away from my pay-check job, and I just about finished the painting of Winslow. There were quite a few artists that came in today to drop off work for the new show, and so I didn't paint nearly as much because of it.

The good news is that I'm painting again full-time. Tomorrow I'll spend painting mugs in Corrine's studio, but Wednesday I hope to paint again on canvas.

In the coming weeks I might blog about the pluses and minuses I had working for a pay-check. Right now I'm just so glad to be painting again.

Bri-

1 comment:

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas