Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The update...



"Lion Tamer"
(in progress)
12x12 acrylic on canvas
$500 unframed add $13 for shipping in the US
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase


..that I was supposed to add yesterday. I'm just about done with my pay-check job, and so there's been a little more work associated with it this week. We're also hosting the One Year Birthday of TAN at the Eltrym Theater on Thursday, so you can see I'm a little overwhelmed.

By this time next week there should be more paintings in the works. For now I'm off to paint mugs in Corrine's studio.

Bri-

1 comment:

MIke said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas