Sunday, May 17, 2009

TV and Sports painting



"Downward Emmett"
(in progress)

12x24 acrylic on canvas
$600
SOLD

I spent most of today in front of my easel and made more progress in some places, and then took a step back in others. One guess as to where that was.

For the first time in years I painted while watching/listening to TV. The Chicago Blackhawks are in the Stanely Cup playoffs against the Detriot Red Wings. Unfortunately the Wings won today. I'm hoping that will change.

It's funny how you can leave the town you grow up in but still feel a kinship to it's sports teams, well not all of them. I'll always hate the Cubs, sorry Cubs fans. But it's not hard to fall in love with the new towns teams either. I guess I'm lucky that in Baker City the only teams are the HS Bulldogs. I mean who wouldn't love the Bulldogs?

Bri-

No comments: