Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kaleigh Waiting


"Kaleigh Waiting"

18x36 acrylic on canvas
SOLD

I went through quite a few books on tape while painting this beautiful greyhound. I love doing large work and dogs that have brindled coats. I've done a few but always forget how much time I spend getting the coat just right.

Here's the list of books I listened to.
"What I Talk about When I Talk about Running" by Haruki Murakami
"Brimstone" by Lincoln Childs and Douglas Preston
"Petria Thomas: Swimming Against the Tide" by Petria Thomas and Andy Shea
"Still Life With Crows" by Lincoln Childs and Douglas Preston

Now I'm going to get started on a new painting.

Bri-

2 comments:

Don Gray said...

It turned out really well, Bri--nice job!

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks Don,

I'm really happy with the way it turned out.