Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Let's Hit the Road


"Let's Hit the Road"
(in progress)

6x6 acrylic on canvas
$125 unframed plus $6 for shipping in the US
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase

These are two dogs owned by my friend Inga. I loved the old Chevy pick-up and the dogs were willing to pose just about anywhere for me.

This will be part of the "Family Vacation" show at the Benjamin Benjamin Gallery in Hood River, unless of course it sells before hand.

I used a mixture of Open Acrylic and Heavy Body to create this piece. It should be all done tomorrow. I think if I had been at the Short Term Gallery today I would have finished it.

It's funny how having a good internet connection hinders my productivity. I guess I could go to dial-up, and I'd be so frustrated be the lack of speed I'd never use it. My blog entries would probably decrease as well then.

Bri-

2 comments:

Don Gray said...

You're getting some nice results with the Open, Bri. These paintings have a very luminous quality.

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks Don. Like I've told you I've found it really enjoyable to work with.

Can't wait to see what happens with the next painting.