Thursday, July 23, 2009

Katie reduax...


"Katie"

18x18 acrylic on canvas
$1800 unframed $25 for shipping in the US
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase

I created this originally for a customer, but just as I was finishing they decided that the image wasn't really capturing the character of Katie, so I started from scratch and made a completely different painting. Which they loved.

This has sat in my studio for a little over a year now and I brought it back out this week to see if there was anything I could add to it. I spent the better part of Wednesday adding more detail and texture to the fur of Katie's neck. I'm so happy with how it turned out and next week it will be added to the "Dog Show" at Sisters Artworks, in Sisters, OR.

I've seen some of the other work that's part of it, and I'm very honored to be part of it. The opening party is Aug. 1st from 4-6 pm. Hope to see you there.

Bri-

No comments: