Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Curls starting to appear...

"Flora Abstract"
(work in progress) 

12"x12" acrylic on canvas
SOLD


Some of you might think I'm crazy, but I've decided to take on the job of Marketing Director at Anthony Lakes again. While it was the most frustrating job I ever had, it also had some really fun moments too. I think with the group of people I'll be working with this year, the good times will out number the bad. By a large margin.

The most important thing to me besides creating a great public image for the mountain, is to continue painting. Something I wasn't able to do last season. If today is any indication of what's possible, I will be able to do both. I spent a little over an hour working on Flora today, and her curls are coming to life. Then I spent about 5 hours working on a new brochure for Anthony Lakes.

So, tomorrow I plan to do about the same.

Bri-

No comments: