Sunday, September 12, 2010

Two in progress...

Works in progress
acrylic on canvas

The studio tour was great fun, and I hope people enjoyed hearing me talk about painting, as much as I enjoyed talking about it.

These are the two paintings I worked on during the weekend. The one of the two dogs outside a store front is an older painting that was put to the side because of commission work. Now, I'm working on it a little here and there.

The abstract piece is ready for a dog, and I just received some photos of a dog that's a commission, and that poodle maybe the dog that ends up on this canvas. I have to study the pictures to see if there's one that works with background, and if the people who've commissioned me like this background as well.

Time to get some rest after a very busy and fun weekend. Thank you to everyone who visited our studios this weekend. We had great fun showing you around.

Bri-

No comments: