Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New start...

Currently Untitled
24"x18" acrylic on canvas

This a one of the canvases that I'm currently working on. I think it's going change a few more times before I start to paint the dog on here.

The picture was taken while the paint was still wet so I'm not sure what it looks like right now. The orange could be a little more subtle now than it was last night.

I'll be teaching a workshop in John Day this coming weekend so when I return I'm sure I'll have some progress to share.

Bri- 

2 comments:

Don Gray said...

Great start, Brian--a very cool abstraction. Amazing feeling of depth.

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks Don,

I'm looking forward to where it takes me too. I was looking at your contemporary site the other day and really enjoyed the work I found there.

Hopefully I'll get by the studio soon to see some of it. Plus, I hear you'll be showing at Short Term next year, can't wait to see that show.

Bri-