Thursday, September 23, 2010

Something Special in progress...

"Some Place Special"

10"x8" acrylic on canvas
NFS

I was away from blogging and painting for awhile because we were celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary last weekend. We spent it racing at the Grand Columbian Half Iron triathlon in Grand Coulee, WA.

Before heading out I spent sometime on this painting, it's one of my gifts to Corrine, and have worked on it a few times since we've been back. This is a picture of the dogs in front of the store Something Special in NY, which was across the street from the apartment we lived in.

I'm enjoying how things are taking shape and have also started a new abstract background for a commission I'll be doing. You might see more of this one in progress or you might not see it till it's done.

Bri-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this one, Bri ! and Corrine will too!

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks Connie,

I'm having a great time working on it and remembering all the times I would go there while living in NYC.

Bri-