Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New abstraction...

Title Undecided

12"x12" acrylic on canvas

Here's a new canvas in process. I have no idea where it's going, but I have a feeling I'll be adding a second color to the golden dots. That color might drip, and it might not.

This weekend is the Baker Area Studio Tours, so please, if you're in the area come by the studio. Corrine and I are #3 on the tour. But, you can go in any order you want. The day starts at Noon and ends at 5 PM, both Saturday the 11th and Sunday the 12th.

You might even get to see this piece in person as I make the critical artistic decisions.

Bri-

e-mail me if you want directions or need any other info related to the Studio Tour. There are 16 artists taking part.

2 comments:

Coffee Messiah said...

To my eye, these are showing your growth as an artist.

Very nice.

BTW, we are going to Seattle in Feb next year and hope to make time to get down to Portland and will keep in touch to see if we can meet you both and finally purchase a couple of trailers (I've not forgotten).

Cheers 2 U both!

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks Michael,

I love the idea of growing as an artist. Although statements like that also carry the weight of expectations. I think I can handle it though.

It would be great to meet up with you guys if the timing is right. PDX is about a 5 1/2 drive for us, but maybe there will be a show we could take part in around that time. Keep us in the loop.

Bri-