Thursday, July 22, 2010

Star Dots

"Star Dots"
3.5"x5" acrylic on wood
SOLD


Here's an expansion on the dot theme. I'm a big fan of mid-century modern design and we have a wooden clock that is similar in style to the star dots of this painting.

I had photographed this dog last summer, but never turned any of the pictures into paintings until today. She's a sweet girl, that didn't know quite what to make of me at first. By the end of the visit, it was as if we had always been close friends.


Bri-

3 comments:

Coffee Messiah said...

This series is very nice.

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks Michael.

They are so fun and I just can't get enough of them. It's funny how I haven't created anything with coffee lately, other than soy mochas.

Sometimes coffee is just meant for drinking.

Bri-

Coffee Messiah said...

Ha, ha.....although for awhile now, we've been using almond milk ourselves.

Cheers 2 U both!