Friday, May 8, 2009

Downward Emmett


"Downward Emmett"
(in progress)

12x24 acrylic on canvas
$600
SOLD

It might seem that based on my postings lately I haven't been painting. Well the truth is I've been painting, just not posting. This painting in particular has been sitting on my easel for the past few days with a little progress here and there.

I love how happy Emmit looks in the photo I'm working from and so far find that I've captured that. I've been struggling a little with the perspective though, and so have worked an hour, then walked away. When I come back to it each time I make minor adjustments. Right now I feel like I've gotten everything just about right.

So I'm taking a break now and will come back to it a little later. Maybe there will even be a posting later today with more progress. Don't hold your breath though.

Bri-

No comments: