Thursday, April 23, 2009

Do You Mind? I'm Drinking Coffee.


"Do You Mind? I'm Drinking Coffee."

9x6 coffee and ink on paper
$25 unframed $5 for shipping in the US
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase

So Bettini hates to have her picture taken, as if you couldn't tell from the expression on her face. I'm always trying to capture the reflection she makes when drinking from the water bowl, but I'm to slow or annoying.

This weekend I'm in Portland, OR and plan to get a few posting done while I'm here. If you're in the area I recommend you stop by the convention center to check out Ceramic Showcase. My wife Corrine Vegter will have her work for sale in the group booth. If you like ceramics it's the biggest all clay show in the country.

Bri-

p.s. I'm sorry I don't have a scanner with me so the images aren't as good on-line as they are in real life. Also for those of you wondering how the swim meet went, I took home three 3rd places. Yeah.

No comments: