Sunday, February 12, 2012

New site....


So I helped Corrine make a new website for herself yesterday, and got the bug to update mine as well. I like what I've done so far and it's live now, but it will take a bit of tweaking to get it right and of course used to the new layout, and editing of it.

This is the link to Dogs By Bri, which also has a new blog format. I'm very curious to hear what people think, positive or negative. I really want the site to be easy to use and have the same feeling you get from viewing my paintings.

Thanks for your time if you do end up e-mailing or commenting on it.

Bri-

1 comment:

Thesis Expert Help said...

We pioneer in providing research and analytical tutorial assistance to all doctoral candidates. Our highly qualified research team will assist you all throughout your thesis.