Sunday, June 13, 2010

Back to Thinking..


"Thinking of NYC"
8"x10" acrylic on canvas
$250 unframed plus $5 for shipping in US.
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase

I spent today painting at Short Term Gallery, after a fun day in Boise yesterday. We got in some mountain biking and we're able to catch part of the Boise 70.3 Ironman.

Every time I go to a race like that I wish I was doing it. It doesn't even matter what the weather is like. In fact, the first Ironman race I watched in person was the 2003 Ironman Lake Placid, and it rained all day. Two days later I was signed up and my life hasn't been the same since.

Yesterday was also cool because we were right at the barriers of the finish line and got the high five women's winner Julie Dibbens and 2nd place Linsey Corbin.

Tomorrow, I'll be back at Short Term possibly finishing up this painting. Stop in to see me.

Bri-

No comments: