Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rainy NYC final...


"Rainy NYC"
5"x7" acrylic on canvas
$150 unframed plus $5 for shipping in US.
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase

While I was finishing this painting today, I thought to myself, that some people might think it's odd the guy walking the dog doesn't have an umbrella. Well, I decided that's because it's not raining any longer. Plus, I didn't want to add one.

I really enjoyed creating this piece and traveling back to NYC. It is this beautiful on a rainy evening.

The progress continues on "Puffy" the Airstream, but no pictures of her today.

Bri-

5 comments:

September McGee said...

Love the street scene and the colors!

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks September.

Welcome to the blog. I also like your rainy day paintings. Your brush work is really nice.

Bri-

Coffee Messiah said...

Yes, this one pops out and is a good reminder of the cities we too love and wish we could again afford to live in.

Although, living here is spacious and low key.

Both good!

Cheers!

Dogs by Bri said...

It's true we would go back if the cost of living wasn't so high, and the lack of studio space.

We still have a birdhouse with your name on it whenever you're ready.

Bri-

Coffee Messiah said...

Hey Thanks and I have not forgotten!

We have been split between 2 states the last 4 yrs, which has stretched our monetary value.

I will be able to fess up in another month or so.

Thanks & Cheers!