Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tate continues to wait...



"Waiting To Go Out"
(in progress)

12x12 acrylic on canvas
$400 plus $6 for shipping in the US
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase

I spent much of the afternoon mountain biking with Corrine and then spent almost 45 minutes washing our bikes off. Ah good fun.

I didn't paint quite as much as I would have liked, but that's the way it goes sometimes. I have lots of foliage to paint and if I don't spend the whole day tomorrow skate skiing, I should create a rich background.

Bri-

4 comments:

Don Gray said...

I like the abstract character of the design. It almost has a Hockney quality at this stage.

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks Don,

I'm not familiar with Hockney so I'll have to look up the work.

I do sometimes love the half-way point of a piece as much as the finished.

Don Gray said...

Oh you have to check out David Hockney, Bri. Your sense of humor and approach to color and design sometimes seems similar. Here's his webpage link:
http://www.hockneypictures.com/

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks for the link. His work is great.

Bri-

Hope to see you at my opening on May 1st.