Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back to work in NYC...


"Form Strategic Partnerships"
(in progress)
18"x36" acrylic on canvas
$4500 US dollars plus shipping


I got back to work on the NYC billboard series yesterday, and man it's great to be back in New York City.

I also have to say a big THANK YOU to OPB for the feature on me and my work as well as the segment on the Short Term Gallery. It's brought in lots of people who live in the area but have never been to the gallery or a First Friday Art Walk.

One thing I think it says about Oregonians, is how proud they are of their state and communities. That's one thing I love about this place. I also love the dogs here.

Okay, I love the dogs everywhere.

Bri-






p.s. here's the segments if you haven't seen them.

2 comments:

Don Gray said...

Hey Bri--watched it live on the big TV screen tonight...you're a star!!
Congrats on the show, it was great.

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks Don,

It sure was fun to do and both segments turned out nice I thought. I can't wait to see your show at Short Term Gallery. It's a regular topic of conversation with Tom and I.

See ya soon. Bri