Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mazie

"Mazie"

14"x11" acrylic on canvas
$400
SOLD

I've been painting, but I haven't been posting. Sorry about that. It's mainly because I'm burning the candle at both ends and the middle.

Between painting, working at the gallery, training for the state swimming championships, working at Zephyr Bakery, and traveling a little, I haven't found time to post what I've been working on. That might change with the prospect of an iPhone in my future. I have to make sure it pencils out financially.

I'll be starting a new painting today, and look forward to sharing it with you. "Mazie" was a recent commission and I worked pretty quickly on her. I love how wet the fur looks as well as the glimmer in her eyes.

I don't see the candle burning out anytime soon, because I'm still eager to paint and share, with new technology in hand I might just share more often. I certainly don't plan on slowing down.

Bri-

No comments: