Saturday, June 5, 2010

Drawing 1st...



"Thinking of NYC"
8"x8" ink on paper
$25 unframed plus $5 for shipping in US.
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase

Here's the sketch that started it all. I very rarely do sketches before I start a painting, but for this one because it's a composite of two pictures, I thought it would be a good idea.

I'm about to start working on the painting again right now. It's the first sunny day that we've had here in Baker, so what better way to spend it, than indoors painting. Well, I did cut the grass a little bit ago.

Bri-

2 comments:

helen said...

Love all your work. Just wondering why the dog was thinking of NYC -not exactly a dog's dream place to live???

Dogs by Bri said...

Hi Helen,

Our dogs, and most of the dogs I knew loved NYC. The smells, the food scrapes, and the dog parks to name just a few things.

I think our Jack Russell liked NYC better than where we live now, because there's no where near as much to scavenge.

Welcome to the blog and I'm glad you like my work. It's a joy to create and share.

Bri-