Monday, April 26, 2010

Rainy night in NYC


"Rainy NYC"
(in progress)
5"x7" acrylic on canvas
$150 unframed plus $5 for shipping in US.
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase

I guess this could also be called "Rainy Night in Soho". Where's the dog you ask? It's coming, I thought I might get to adding the dog and it's owner, but spent the day working on the background.

For the first time this year I pretty much just painted all day at Short Term Gallery. Very few visitors and I didn't leave at lunch time. It helps that I'm listening to such a good book, "The Historian" by Elizabeth Kostova. If you like great writing and vampires, then this is a book for you.

We head to Portland for Ceramic Showcase this weekend and I'll be in back painting like I always do. If I have internet access I'll keep posting.

Bri-

6 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm liking this painting, beautiful work Brian. Could be the dog's gone missing.

Myah Bailey said...

Love It!!!

Coffee Messiah said...

Good Luck on the sales, and really like this composition of yours!

Cheers 2 U both!

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks Katherine,

The dog is coming. Maybe even today.

Bri-

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks Myah,

I'm hoping this will be part of our show in July at Benjamin Benjamin.

Bri-

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks CM,

The trip to PDX was great and I wrote about it this morning for my post but I couldn't get the image to upload, so later today I'm hoping to show progress.

Bri-