Saturday, October 17, 2009

I see a body....


"Modern Dee Dee"
(in progress)
24x12 acrylic on canvas
$600
SOLD

When I went to bed last night I wasn't sure if I'd get anything done today on Dee Dee, however today turned out to be one of my most productive days on this painting. I think I have such high expectations of myself when it comes to getting work done, but I do so much volunteer related stuff around town, that I'm drained when I get into the studio.

Today I didn't have any of that kind of stuff to do but I just had this mental picture of myself getting nothing done like so many days this week. Thankfully my mental image of how today would turn out was totally off. Not only did I get lots of painting done, I also got the oil changed in Fluffy. Yeah for effective time management.

Bri-

No comments: