Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Food" to see...


"Food!"

48x36 acrylic on canvas
$6500 plus the cost of shipping in the US
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase

So this working seven days a week at the Short Term Gallery and training for the Elkhorn has made a liar out of me. I said two days ago you would see my progress. Well, here it is a day late.

I'm getting more and more excited about the race and this painting. Today I did most of my work in the morning and then spent the afternoon chatting with fellow artists and customers. It was a wonderful day.

One thing that needs the most help, is the handle on the drawer to the stove, and Corrine's legs. I get a little input for people everyday on how I need to make them look more "like this" or "more like that." When Corrine tells me to make changes those are the ones I listen too. They're her legs so she knows them best. I'm just an interpreter.

Bri-

2 comments:

Mark Vander Vinne said...

It's coming along nicely. Can't wait to see the finished piece. keep up the good work.

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks Mark.

How did you're workshop go?

Bri-